Our advanced Level III. dermal fillers course is ideal if you already offer the most popular treatments in your practice and are interested in offering cutting-edge procedures, such as treatments for more complex areas of the face, neck, excessive sweating, etc. It is also a great way to build trust, knowledge and experience.
Great emphasis is placed on the most novel techniques which are used as a point of reference internationally.
The price of the course includes all the materials used during the course. At the end of the training, you will receive a detailed attendance certificate, issued by BudapestAesthetic Academy, and a folder with all the necessary documents to start: informed consents, registration of treatments, medication registration, post-treatment tips, marketing material, etc.
DID YOU KNOW?
Carrying out only 2-3 treatments, you will have the cost of training already paid for!
- Reminder of the history and uses of dermal fillers
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Medical history of the aesthetic patient and informed consent
- Know the possible unwanted effects and complications and know how to avoid them
- Preparation and injection techniques
- Local anesthesia techniques
- Advanced techniques with liquid fillers for peri-oral, melo-labial, chin, neck, Nefertiti lift, gingival smile and excessive sweating treatments
- Dermal fillers advanced injection techniques for periorbital, glabella and non-surgical nose reshaping
- Understand the importance of correct patient assessment from the initial consultation to the actual treatment itself, observing live demonstrations
- How to document photographically
- Real life case studies review
- Learn how to carry out the advanced procedures, obtaining practical experience in botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatments with live model patients