The most popular online aesthetic course, with increasing demand. Its popularity is not surprising, considering how effective and safe it is. Today's patients are actively looking out for well-trained medical professionals to carry out their treatments on a regular basis.
This CPD fully certified online course is a perfect introduction to the use of hialuronic acid and liquid fillers in medical aesthetics. It is ideal for beginners, but it is also useful for professionals who have attended courses elsewhere and wish to re-establish a solid knowledge foundation.
Great emphasis is placed on the safest and more effective techniques, which are used as a point of reference internationally.
THE COURSE INCLUDES :
- Understand the properties and different functions of dermal fillers.
- Understand how to choose which dermal filler to use for greatest effect.
- Understand important facial anatomy and integrate this into a facial assessment.
- Understand the anatomy of the face with regards to safety, side effects reduction, efficacy and longevity of treatments.
- Understand how to avoid but also deal with side effects, from simple allergy to the very rare but serious side effect of impending necrosis caused by arterial embolism or compression.
- Understand how to treat localised allergic reaction to dermal fillers.
- Understand how to manage side effects of dermal filler, including reversing a treatment safely.
- Understand how dermal filler treatments change or persist over time to avoid over-treatment.
- Establish confidence through supervised consultation, assessment and treatment of demo models with dermal filler.
- Become familiar with predicting the outcome of treatments in the main areas.
- Learn the important practical differences between 'standard' injections given in general medical practice and the much more skilled aesthetic injection technique.
- Understand how to assess the face and choose the most effective quantity of dermal filler injection using our unique protocols, covering fine lines, nose-to-mouth and mouth-to-chin lines.
- Develop an injection technique that reduces side effects and increases predictability of results using fillers.
- Know the various dermal filler injection techniques and when to use them.
- Learn to handle and prepare the injections.
- See the importance of good medical photography in practise.
- Zygomatic arch
- Eminence of the Zygoma
- Beautification Point
- Lower Third Excess
WHO CAN ENROL
The course is available exclusively to registered Beauty Therapists, Beauticians, Medical Professionals and Dentists
BENEFITS OF THIS ONLINE COURSE
- 1 Studying online allows you more flexibility. You can easily combine the study with your work schedule and the rest of your daily activities.
- 2 You choose the learning environment that best suits your needs: the comfort of your own home, a library, the park, while on public transport....you only need internet access and a computer, or a smartphone.
- 3 There is no need to commute, saving time and money.
- 4 Studying online requires self-motivation and time management skills. Our course provides training in Aesthetic Medicine, but it will also help you improve these aspects, which are qualities that will make you stand out in the profession.
- 5 This online course in aesthetic medicine includes proprietary and original training videos, to help you understand the treatment techniques from a practical point of view.
- 6 Our online course has been fully CPD certified, with an average learning time of 100 hours/points.
This online course do not replace the need for practical face-to-face training. In order to obtain the needed practical skills, we encourage the students to enrol on MasterClasses, which includes hands-on training with live patients.