For many years we followed the traditional Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced level system on aesthetic trainings. They worked. 6 years ago.
These days, you take all or loose all. There is nothing you could miss or avoid if you are new on the market and want ti step into the Aesthetic Medicine Faculty. No Level 1 or Foundation courses are taking place because medicine is not something you can taste only then decide wether you go to an upper level or not. If you want to do it, you have to learn all is possible.
So, we created the Aesthetic Specialist Faculty where you get all.
Hialuronic Acid, Toxins, PDO, Collagen Stimulators, Anatomy, CaHa, Contraindications.
Not in 6 days, but in 2 complete semesters at distance learning system.
At the end of it, you will have a new profession. We guarantee it.
ACCREDITED WITH 400 CPD POINTS
The newest aesthetic course, with increasing demand. Its popularity is not surprising, considering how effective and safe it is. Today's patients are actively looking out for well-trained medical professionals to carry out their treatments on a regular basis.
This CPD fully certified course is a perfect introduction to the use of hialuronic acid and liquid fillers in medical aesthetics. It is ideal for beginners, but it is also useful for professionals who have attended courses elsewhere and wish to re-establish a solid knowledge foundation.
Great emphasis is placed on the safest and more effective techniques, which are used as a point of reference internationally.
THE COURSE INCLUDES :
- Understand the properties and different functions of dermal fillers.
- Understand how to choose which dermal filler to use for greatest effect.
- Understand important facial anatomy and integrate this into a facial assessment.
- Understand the anatomy of the face with regards to safety, side effects reduction, efficacy and longevity of treatments.
- Understand how to avoid but also deal with side effects, from simple allergy to the very rare but serious side effect of impending necrosis caused by arterial embolism or compression.
- Understand how to treat localised allergic reaction to dermal fillers.
- Understand how to manage side effects of dermal filler, including reversing a treatment safely.
- Understand how dermal filler treatments change or persist over time to avoid over-treatment.
- Establish confidence through supervised consultation, assessment and treatment of demo models with dermal filler.
- Become familiar with predicting the outcome of treatments in the main areas.
- Learn the important practical differences between 'standard' injections given in general medical practice and the much more skilled aesthetic injection technique.
- Understand how to assess the face and choose the most effective quantity of dermal filler injection using our unique protocols, covering fine lines, nose-to-mouth and mouth-to-chin lines.
- Develop an injection technique that reduces side effects and increases predictability of results using fillers.
- Know the various dermal filler injection techniques and when to use them.
- Learn to handle and prepare the injections.
- See the importance of good medical photography in practise.
- Zygomatic arch
- Eminence of the Zygoma
- Beautification Point
- Lower Third Excess
WHO CAN ENROL
The course is available exclusively to registered Beauty Therapists, Beauticians, Medical Professionals and Dentists