Unlike most basic training, this is a comprehensive introductory course, covering not only how to give effective injections, but all the skills and background knowledge you need to give your clients a comprehensive and professional service.
We cover everything from medicolegal aspects, consent, consultation skills, to managing and preventing rare side effects. You will leave us not only ready to inject, but also fully equipped to set up a business as a safe and competent aesthetic professional.
- Introduction to aesthetics practice, objective beauty and the array of treatment options.
- Understand the basics of the ageing face, and the treatments you can offer to help reverse these.
- Understand the nuances of the aesthetic consultation.
- Understand how to consult in a way that ethically boosts sales potential and client satisfaction.
- Matching patient expectations with outcomes.
- Important after care advice.
- Avoiding common consultation pitfalls.
- Avoiding and managing complaints and preventing complaints (content by a former Healthcare Commission Complaints Manager).
- Informed consent.
- Introduction to medical photography and how it will save you time, money and complaints.
- Basics of setting up a business, medical indemnity insurance, tax matters and introduction to marketing.