This is an advanced practical and theoretical course for injectors who have already gained a good level of experience and confidence in delivering cosmetic injections with at least 6 months post Foundation experience.
Most will have also completed an introductory course either the Foundation Dermal Fillers course or the Foundation Dermal Fillers course - plus Cheek Enhancement and Restoration course, as the two treatments complement one another.
Tear Trough & Periorbital Rejuvenation Course will train you in all aspects of this advanced procedure.
- Understanding of the anatomy of Tear Troughs
- Consultation and assessment
- Tailoring a treatment for the best possible results
- Safety protocols and full understanding of potential complications and side effects
- Practical injecting experience with real models
A certificate is included at completion of the course.
- Establish confidence through practical experience and live demonstration for a complete procedure
- Provide refresher knowledge of facial anatomy with specific focus on the tear trough and periorbital area
- Highlight differences between the various brands of dermal fillers on the market that can be used
- Provide an understanding of how to conduct a thorough consultation and assessment of the patient to ensure a safe, comfortable procedure that delivers maximum results.
- Provide knowledge of possible side effects, complications, patient concerns and learn how to address them.
- Teach our trainees how to give patients a natural looking result that provides an essential balance between delivering volume enhancing the natural contours and shape of the face
- How to limit complications through learning safe angles and depths of injections and techniques that substantially reduce risk.
- How to deal with any adverse effects and complications including how to inject Hyaluronidase enzyme to remove hyaluronic acid dermal fillers if required